And guess what? It's a whole new game this year, folks. Look at these fancy new tickets!
Much snazzier than the old version, right?
It's also a new type of raffle. The bad news? They're a little more expensive, sort of, but not really. The good news? There's a ton more chances to win! Here's how it works:
- Fill out the official entry stub and return it with a $20 donation to the school. *If you're buying tix from me via paypal, obviously I'll do this part for you.*
- Checks should be made out to Nazareth Nursery School.
- Your entry will be eligible for ALL drawings once received.
- Starting October 1st and continuing daily thru October 31st, a winner will be drawn EVERY DAY! The amount won will vary from day to day, with the last day ramping up to a $1,000 'Grand Goblin Prize' on Halloween!
- All winning tickets will be re-entered in the drawing box for the remaining drawings. *So, if you're lucky, you could win more than once!*
|Win anywhere from $25 to $1,000!!|
In short - $20 = 31 chances to win!
If you'd like to support Nazareth Nursery, New York's oldest nursery school, and help me reach my (mandatory) fundraising goal of $200 (ahem, per kid), please message me, comment, or shoot me an email at jplomin[at]gmail.com - or you can go ahead and send $20 via Paypal at the same email address along with a note with your address and phone number.
Look, I even made a button!