Broke my luxury brand favorite glasses frames ever. So now I'm using an old pair I found in a junk drawer. But Matt found a website called Warby Parker that markets stylish/hipster frames in a whole new way.
Here's how it works:
- You get on their website and pick out 5 frames you like, and they send them to you in the mail, for free.
- You get 5 days to try them on, show them to friends, see what you like. They come in this super cute box:
- You send back the sample frames.
- Hop back online and buy the frames you liked the best. If you need a prescription, you email it to them and they match it up with your order.
- Bata bing bata boom. You got glasses.
So I'm in the middle of this process now, and I've narrowed the selection from 5 to 3, and now I need some help choosing (I'm thinking I might get 2 pairs, too).
Here are the finalists:
"Nedwin" (these are green, the others are black)
I'm leaning toward getting two, because I think I'd regret not getting the green ones, but I might need something more conservative or might wear something that would clash with the greenies. So what do you think?
And just for fun - here's the boys trying on a couple frames :)
Patrick is sporting "Uncle Ryan" frames, Max has the green 'Nedwin' ones.